Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January Lust List: Fashion

Hi everyone! I'm back already! I meant to wait until tomorrow to post this, but I'm really getting back into writing. This takes me back to my journalism and writing classes. For those that don't know, I nearly made a career from journalism before I decided I wanted to become a makeup artist.

I don't know how often I will post, I stuck to a very strict schedule with my last blog and it was so tiring after a while. So with this one, I'm just going to post when I can and want to.

Today I am going to talk about 12 fashion items on my wishlist that I am lusting over this month. I have yet to get any of these. Everything unless I post the link for it can be found on Amazon.



                             


1. Lina & Lily Bat Print Infinity scarf
I am a sucker for anything with bats on it, this scarf is no exception. It is so cute!! I was browsing Amazon, as I do a LOT. I was looking across some sort of Korean fashion thing and I found this! It was love at first browse, so onto the top of my wishlist it went. 

2. Banned Bats Attack Handbag
I have been looking at purses lately, as I want something nice and more grown up for when I go out. I LOVE my current bag, but it can be a little bulky sometimes. I am very particular about what I like, as soon as I saw this I fell in love. It is my dream bag. The only problem - the price ;___;. It's bit too expensive for me right now. Most of the things I buy online believe it or not are paid with Amazon gift cards I earn. It sadly would take me way too long to save up for this bag. Oh, well a girl can dream! 

3. Sailor Moon Purple Cat Plush Slipper
I'm a major Sailor Moon fan, I found these while browsing for cute slippers (because it's a travesty for me to own just plain ones). I absolutely HAVE to have these someday. They're so cute AND they actually will fit my big ass feet!! 

4. Sword Art Online Sword Necklace
SAO is one of my favorite animes, this would be perfect to wear with my Kirito and Asuna shirt. This necklace features mini versions if Kirito's swords as well as Asuna's sword. It's really cheap at about $4...but it comes from China.


5. MG Collection Nadie Handbag
Another bag I am dying to have. It's black faux leather and the front is completely covered in beautiful sparkly sequins. It also has studs on it. It has an edgy almost dark look to it, which is part of my style. I am currently attempting to save up for this.

6. Lime Crime Pansy Velvetine
You can find this at  www.LimeCrime.com

Lime Crime is my favorite makeup brand. They are mostly known for their lipsticks (which I LOVE!). Their Velvetines are their matte liquid lipsticks and they're amazing. I own every single one but two..which includes this one. I've been eyeing it for months, but unable to get it. Purple is my favorite color and I can totally rock a purple lip.

7. Red Wedge Pumps
No brand or pair in particular, I just really want a pair of red wedge pumps. I recently (discussed later in this post) got a pair of black wedge heels and I am in love with them. Now I want more!

8. Unicorn Cameo
For a long time now, I've wanted a unicorn cameo necklace. I love cameos with a passion. I've been eyeing this one, though it is just the cameo its self. I need to find the perfect setting for it to make it into a necklace. 




                                    

9. Dulce Calaveritas Flying Bat Bow

I love Etsy so much, I am constantly browsing on there. I came across this shop looking at some creepy and cute hair accessories. I am totally in love with this bat bow! It is the perfect hair accessory to fuel my bat obsession. I could totally rock this. It also looks like it is very good quality. They have some other types of bows as well and a few varieties on the bat bow. 


10. Kawaii Powerup Fairy Kei Inspired Open Star Clip in teal 

Kawaii Powerup is one of my favorite Etsy shops. They sell a variety of jewelry and hair accessories that are really cute. Also all of their items are really affordable with reasonable shipping. I have ordered from them before and their products are amazing quality and the owner is really sweet! Anyway, I have been wanting a star hair clip really badly and I LOVE this one!! 


11. Purple Lace Ruffle Socks

Another random Amazon find. I really wanted some cute, but thin socks to go with my new heels and these are perfect. They're thin vintage style socks with a lace ruffle. They have them in a bunch of colors, but of course I NEED the purple.


12. Lunaricsales Too Hot For Love - Spiked Edition - Silver 

I started following this shop on instagram and fell in love with their necklaces. The owner of the shop makes some really awesome stuff! I have been wanting a spiked heart necklace for a while now, but only recently did I find this. It is perfection.



Now that you've seen this month's fashion lust list, is there anything I was lusting over and received? Oh yes! I got a few items as Christmas gifts (both from others and myself hehe)

                                     Star and moon stainless steel stud earrings




                                         Healing Crystal earring set

I had to take the picture from amazon because these are very hard to photograph.



                 This beautiful crescent moon necklace that I'm obsessed with.




                                     I also got my very first pair of heels!

Collage taken from my instagram
Anyone that knows me knows I don't really do heels. I wear sneakers almost all the time. But I decided that I wanted to start wearing some heels. I found these on amazon and they're the perfect set of beginner heels. Now let's hope I don't fall on my face!! (I'm super clumsy)


Thank you for reading as always, my dears. I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm sorry that it turned out much longer than expected!! For one of my next posts, I'm letting you decide!! So please take the poll! Or leave me a comment. If mobile, you may not be able to see the poll. Thank blogger's stupid mobile layout, sorry!



Xoxo
Moon prism power makeup!



No comments:

Post a Comment