Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Welcome to the madness!

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be back to blogging on this new blog. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Heather. I am also known online by my nickname, Heather Zombie.
 
I used to run a beauty blog called Lipstick Zombie. I wrote about 2 posts weekly for around 2-3 years. I posted it on two different websites as well. I had a pretty good following on one of those sites, but blogging for me was never about being popular. I blogged for my love of writing and because I wanted to share my knowledge with people. I had gotten many emails from people thanking me for the reviews or tips I posted, saying how they helped them. It always warmed my heart.

Sadly, blogging became a chore. I felt constricted and struggled to find things to write about. It was very tiresome for me to continue posting, my heart just wasn't in it anymore. When things started becoming difficult at home and when my mom had heart surgery I just completely gave up on blogging .....until now.
I have missed blogging, but not my old blog. I missed writing and being passionate about it so I decided to create a new blog. In this blog, I will discuss whatever I feel like without limiting myself. I am so very excited to share this with you all! I hope you enjoy reading and getting to know me. 

You are probably wondering what this blog is going to actually be about and what is up with the silly name. I will write about my interests - makeup, anime, horror movies, music, books. I will talk about whatever subjects I feel or even rant on things I feel are important (you will probably be subjected to a "fuck cancer" rant). This will be the unfiltered me that many people don't get to truly see from other sites. It can be pretty difficult to establish things in 140 characters or less. If you, dear readers have any topic suggestions I'm open to them!

Onto the name, Kawaii Zombie. I wanted a unique name that described me and my interests. Anyone that knows me knows I am pretty eccentric. On one hand, I like very dark and creepy things. Hell, I even dress creepy and probably look like I shit spiderwebs half of the time. On the other hand, I love cute adorable and beautiful things. Kawaii zombie combines those two parts of myself. Kawaii also ties into my love for Japanese culture and anime. I have a hardcore love for zombies too.

Anyway, thank you for reading this first post! I hope you continue to read my insane thoughts! 

Xoxo
Moon prism power makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment