Thursday, September 24, 2015

September Adventure Time & Scream Queens

What's up my zombies?? Guess what?? IT'S FINALLY OFFICIALLY AUTUMN!!!




Hehe I'm so punny...because you know, my cat's name is Autumn. 

But seriously, I'm so excited for the fall. It's beginning to get cooler here and every day I notice more and more leaves starting to change. It's crazy that it's nearly October and not even half of the trees in my yard have started to change. 

The view looking down my street from the end of my driveway.

The crap apple tree in my yard. Oh how I wish these apples were edible, I'm dying to go apple picking. 



The only thing I'm not excited about is the fact that I won't have an air conditioner to block out my tinnitus. Yeah...I have tinnitus (a constant, never ending ringing in my ear) as a result of some illness from early this year. It's quite frightening that I may have to deal with it for the rest of my life, and I'm only 22 years old. Shit happens.


Alright, Heather stop rambling and get to the point! Since I know some of you like hearing about my adventures, I thought I'd talk about my adventures from Tuesday! I had an absolutely wonderful day! And a few wonderfully strange coincidences. I'm convinced that the good karma from my Wiccan practices lately came back to me and payed off. It was all exactly what I've needed. I've had so many things on my mind lately and so many things happening at home, that it felt good to finally unwind and not think about it for the day. It was also nice to get some exercise.

I spent the whole day with one of my dear friends, Beckman. We went to the mall and some other places. We literally walked around all day, I ended up with a blister from all of the walking and the shoes I wore. It was worth it though!

We started our day by visiting my mom at the store she works at. She called one of her coworkers over to meet me. This man absolutely made my day. The first thing out of his mouth was "Oh my god she's so beautiful" to my mom. And he kept saying "You're so beautiful, wow" to me. The flattery totally made my day, I rarely get comments like this in public.

For those curious, here's my makeup from that day. Ignore the slightly irritated facial expression. I'm like facially challenged when I take pictures xD, I have no idea why. 




I wore all of this, along with my Sword Art Online T-shirt and capris. 



I swapped the crescent moon hair clip in the picture above for my My Chemical Romance bow. I layered my Opal crystal, my pentagram and my long chained clear crystal. I wore rose quartz earrings and my purple gem bat wing earrings. 


We went to the mall and went to the usual stores. We went to Spencer's and they had some fucking creepy masks O__O...Beckman is wearing the horse one:





I'm wearing the creepy anime one. I look like cousin It gone kawaii.




I saw a beautiful Ouija board necklace at Spencer's but didn't have enough to get it. I have been wanting one so badly, so I've been on the lookout for them. We then went to Hot Topic and I looked for the one I passed over the last few times I went there because of the price; it was gone. We then looked through the clearance section and I told Beckman that it would be pretty awesome if I were to find that necklace in the clearance section somehow. As we waded through the bins, literally a minute later I found the necklace and it was marked down to a price I could afford!! It was insane! I totally feel like it was one of those coincidences where the universe was rewarding me.


My lovely necklace. It's a cameo too!! *^* I'm completely obsessed with cameos.



They had nail polishes buy 1 get 1 free so Beckman bought one and let me get the free one. I chose this:





We went to Lush and I got to check out their new fall products. They have a wonderful new coconut hand scrub and a bubblegum scented shower gel called comforter....I so wanted it! And of course they were totally out of face masks so I couldn't try the new rose face mask ;__; this is the fucking 3rd time that I've had this happen!! UGHHH!

 Beckman and I were discussing some things about Wicca as I was explaining what I've been up to lately and one of the Lush workers casually listened in. She found it really fascinating and I love finding open minded people like that! So I explained a few things to them and about the book of shadows that I'm working on. Honestly, I don't think that I'm going to do a full separate post on Wicca and my beliefs. If you are interested though, I can still write one and just email you it. All you have to do is ask my dears! 

We went to Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Works and it was pumpkin spice everything!! I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin scented/flavored things. I much prefer apple. But I was happy to see all of their fall and Halloween products, as I never get to go to the mall in the fall. We then went to Sephora and got some skincare products to try and got Beckman some skincare advice.

After the mall we headed back to our hometown and went to Homegoods. The 2nd strangest thing happened. I was convinced that they wouldn't have any tea cups left. We went to the clearance section and they had the exact tea cup I was eyeing the last time I went...marked down even cheaper!! It was $3.50 and I literally had $3 and change left. It was insane!






 Homegoods has the most beautiful Halloween decor too.

We then went to Walmart and like the typical white girls in my redneck town we took selfies in the store xD. There isn't really all that much to do here so teenagers  (and sometimes us young adults) usually go to random stores and fuck around in them or in the parking lots.







We had fun playing around with the Halloween costumes. Beckman put on this creepy mask


I think the furries are taking over. I swear I saw animal related costumes like this everywhere!

And I tried on this beautiful witch's hat. Oh how I wanted it!




We then went to the liquor store and I saw this! Game of Thrones liquor yaaay! 





The bottle was absolutely stunning, it looked like it belonged in the show. It was closed with a cork that had a cap on top of it with the stark sigil. This was sealed with chains on the sides. It was also a pretty large bottle, not the size of a beer bottle. It's called Three Eyed Raven and it's a dark saison ale made by the Omme Gang brewery in Coppertown NY. I was surprised to find this in my town...especially this particular one when we have 4-5 different liquor stores. We didn't buy this but Beckman bought bought some Angry Orchard. The snotty lady at the counter carded us both even though I didn't buy anything because she thought we were teenagers. He let me have one of those to try.


I actually really liked it! I hate beer, so it was nice to find something similar to it that I enjoy. It's basically beer, but made with apples. 


Later that night, I watched the Scream Queens premiere! I loved it so much! If you're watching purely for the horror, you're going to hate it. The horror is pretty cheesy. Some of the makeup was atrocious. I did expect better since Ryan Murphy, the creator of American Horror Story made this, I guess he wanted the makeup cheesy to add to the comedy. It is funny though! I found myself laughing my ass off quite a few times. It's wonderful as a dark comedy. I want to smack the shit out of Emma Roberts' character, Chanel because she was a huge snotty bitch! I love Jamie Lee Curtis' character of The Dean. Seriously she's the best!! I think she's the person behind the red devil mask. I laughed my ass off at some of the kills like the spray tan one. THAT was beautiful. I love Keke Palmer's character, Zayday. I'm pretty sure that Grace and Zayday, maybe even Hester and Chanel will survive the show. Zayday and Grace being the few of the girls that actually seem to have a brain. I really liked seeing Lea Michelle in a different role, it was hilarious to see her in a neck brace. Yes, I used to watch Glee. I totally related to her character Hester because if I accidentally killed someone I know I'd know how to dispose of the body.  I was very happy to see Ariana Grande be killed off, I can't stand her. I'm so happy we won't have to deal with her for the rest of the season. Yaaaaaay!! I can't wait for next week's episode. 

Anyway, Tuesday was a wonderful day! I'm hoping to have another Halloween post this weekend or next week so keep an eye out! As usual, any ideas for my Halloween countdown that you'd love to see? Comment and let me know! 

Xoxo

Stay creepy

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. That sure was a pun. You do look nice in that picture. Glad you had fun at the mall. Nice new necklace.

    Yay for the other Wiccan! And the teacup. Let's not talk about the furries. I have a better reason to why they might.

    I saw that booze on Twitter. Nice. I also like Apples more but I don't drink. Funny how you don't like Pumpkin Spice Since you're paler then the average white girl. heh heh ...Not an insult.

    I knew you'd love Scream Queens. You are one. But you hate Grande? Really? That's interesting. And...

    It's almost October! Aren't you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaaanksss. The other person wasn't wiccan, they just thought it was interesting. Hahahaha I know. I'm definitely not the average white girl. I prefer Dunkin Donuts to starbucks, I don't drink coffee, I refuse to wear uggs. Yeah, Ariana Grande has always aggravated me.

      Delete
    2. And that's good. Average white girls aren't that fun. You know a good friend of mine on Twitter likes her. Which is why I thought it was funny.

      Delete