Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Me & Video Games: I LOVE 90s Games

Hello lovelies! I have returned. I almost wasn't going to post today because my back is killing me. Funny story, I think I pulled something in it picking up one of my cats. She's really heavy. I have one cat that is really small and one that is huge (not really fat, just a largely built kitty). Would anyone be interested in a cat lady post?

Anyway, I am posting through the pain (and the folding chair I have to use as a desk chair) because I not only was really excited to share this post with you all, but I have an announcement! I have a small collaboration with a Storenvy shop I love called Worship 13. They make really awesome horror/creepy and Halloween themed jewelry. It's totally my perfect style. You may recall that I featured their Crystal Ball Ring in my February Fashion Lust List post. The store owner has kindly given me a discount code to share with all of you dear readers!! So visit http://worship13.storenvy.com/ and use the code "kawaii13" for 10% off of your order!! I highly recommend checking them out, I honestly love their work so much. You can find this special code any time on the side bar of this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you know, I have new games on Nintendo systems if you want to play. And I remember a lot of classic games from then. I got most of them off of virtual arcades on the current systems. In fact, the new Playstations have a lot of the games from them on the network.

    Nice post. How bout a cat post. Are cats your animals or would you be more bat like. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do, wish I could play. One of my best friends has a Nintendo 64, so I go over her house and play Donkey Kong when she's home and working on things for school xD. The main reason that I want a PS3 is so that I can download the older games.

      Thanks! Yes, you're the 2nd or 3rd person to want the cat post so it will happen. Lol they would be a lot more fun if they were bat like. I seriously want a bat as a pet so badly, but I don't want to catch rabies. I'll have to settle on taxidermy.

      Delete
    2. Ha. Cat posts. Do pet bats (are they a thing?) even have those? Or is it just a common bat thing.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, cat post is in the process of being written. It's too long lol. Pet bats I don't think are a thing because of the potential for rabies. The question is...if I feed the cats a redbull will it give them wings too?

      Delete