Friday, March 6, 2015

What's in my purse?

Hi everyone! Wow this took me forever to post. I'm so sorry ;___; T~T. But it's finally here as promised! If you remember, this was voted for a while ago in a poll I had. Since writing this post/taking the pictures I have switched bags but I do still use this one and I still have all of the same things in it.

I have a ton of shit in my purse, but it is organized for the most part. I get very obsessive about random things floating around my purse sometimes so I like to keep them separated into small bags. With my last purse I had like 3 little bags. Luckily the bags I use currently have pockets to help organization. I keep a lot of things with me as I like to always be prepared (you should see how much I pack when I am staying over night somewhere) and I'm first to admit I can be high maintenance.

Here is my bag, it's a Hello Kitty tote bag that one of my best friends gave me as a gift.



My other bag, I will actually be posting a review of hopefully soon. I have a bunch of buttons all over this one and a Green Day patch I sewed on. Here are some of the buttons:


I also have a Bath and Body Works pocketbac holder. B&BW is LIFE!! One of my 3 best friends, Vicky and I are obsessed. I don't care if it looks tacky, I need easy access to my hand sanitizer. My current scent is Angel Food.



It kind of killed me pulling everything out of here to take pictures, I had just re-organized it prior to taking these pictures ;___; .

So here are the items in my bag:

In one side pocket, I have a small bottle of lotion.



 It HAS to be from Bath and Body Works, always. Right now I have the scent Sweet Pea. The Hello Kitty face thing is a compact mirror (my favorite one ever). I got it from a Sanrio store. I keep a travel size spray bottle of one of my favorite perfumes, Vampire. I also want to get a small atomizer or tiny rollerball bottle to put in another perfume. I love my fragrances. The little silver and black thing is a mini flashlight, it comes in handy a lot.



In the other side pocket I keep a car charger with a USB cable that splits into 2 different types of USBs to charge phones. It is a must for when I go on my adventures with my friends so that my phone won't die. The compact with the bow is a small compact brush. I hate carrying full sized brushes, but I need one for my long hair that gets tangled easily.



In the big area, I keep everything else.  I always have my phone with me (not pictured) and half of the time, I bring my ipod (isn't my case so cute??). I put them on the 2 cell phone pockets that are on the inside of this area. I also like to keep a phone sock in my bag so that if I need to quickly toss my phone in, it won't get all scratched up. Also whatever lipstick I am wearing that day.



Here is my (fabulous) wallet and change purse. I seriously can not live without a hinge wallet. I do need a new change purse though, this one is really hard to hunt for in my bag. I did find another one on amazon that I am in love with.



My keys. I just automatically keep them in here so that they never get lost and I never forget them.

I keep them on this old Black Veil Brides lanyard of mine, they're one of my favorite bands.



I'm sorry for the slight blur ;___; . My  key ring contains a house key (though boring, I really want a cute key cap for it), a car key, an Avenged Sevenfold Death Bat, a CVS card, a card to a beauty supply store in the mall that I love (I buy all of my nail polish there), a really old and beat up Kakashi key chain, some keys to a padlock and a Ciel Keychain that one of my best friends got me at Epcot Japan in Disney World.



I keep a small clear bag which contains a self put together first aid kit which includes tissues, eye drops, band aids, mole skin bandages (to fix bra underwires when they poke me and for blisters), a pill case and various other things. I also keep my headphones in here, wrapped with a bread tie so that they won't get tangled or lost in my bag. If my headphones don't stay in my purse, I will lose them for months. I also keep a small thing of qtips. I constantly need Qtips for something.



My inhaler is essential for, well my life to stay in tact. I have asthma. I actually have terrible lungs between asthma, having surgery as a child and years of secondhand smoke from my parents. I keep it in this cute little sock pouch.



I know, all of this looks hella odd! I keep an old pocketbac bottle filled with my favorite powdered dry shampoo with me. For whenever my hair is looking gross and I need to freshen up. It's easier for me to carry than a travel sized can of the spray on kind. I keep a tic tac container (which I decorated with zebra duct tape) filled with hair pins and hair ties to control my hair. I also keep a small container with some  hair product in it for when my hair gets staticky or frizzy to kind of weigh it down and keep it in place.



My sunglasses! I'm too cheap to go buy an actual case for them, and they were really cheap sunglasses so I keep them in a soft old sock (yes it's clean!!!). It works and protects them from scratches, though it's sort of awkward pulling a sock out of my bag in public. Also there is a mini travel sized lint brush. Having 2 very fluffy cats, this comes in handy.



I try to keep mints and at least 2 individually wrapped tea bags in my purse at all times. I can't be without my beloved tea. I always try to have English breakfast/ plain black tea.



Lastly - my makeup bag! I actually don't travel with much makeup for myself. I use quality products and take measures so that I don't need to re-apply. Though sometimes in the summer when I sweat like crazy (I don't fair well in heat) or I know I will be out all day, I will toss in a little sample container of whatever BB Cream or foundation I'm wearing that day, along with some powder

I like to keep a travel size can of Avene Thermal Spring Water in my bag, all the time. It's fantastic for refreshing on a really hot day. It also helps to keep my makeup fresh and to sort of re-moisten it when it's looking dry. I keep a tube of my favorite concealer - NYX HD Photogenic Concealer. It has a wand applicator making it easy to apply on the go. I keep some sort of easy to use on the go makeup remover. Right now it's a makeup remover pen by ELF, I would like to get a travel sized pack of makeup remover wipes. I like to keep an eyeliner for if my eyeliner runs and I like to have a lip balm around for when needed (pictures is the Soft Lips Cube). I also keep a mini OCC lip brush in a plastic case (to avoid getting lipstick all over the inside of my makeup bag) to apply lipstick more precisely.

Okay, so now you've seen everything I carry with me in my bag! As you can truly see now, I like to be prepared for anything that may come my way. I get that from my father. I hope you enjoyed this post, you can tell a lot about a person by what they keep in their bag...and now you all know I'm crazier than you thought Hahahaha. I hope this gave some of you some ideas of what to keep in your bags. Thanks for reading and (possibly) suffering through this long, droning post. Love you all!!

Xoxo
Moon prism power makeup!

3 comments:

  1. Well that was cute. And organized. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ Lol I'm an odd person..I'm very organized with certain things yet I'm completely messy. My room is literally clothes everywhere, all over the floor. But all of my nail polish, makeup, jewelry, hair accessories and figures are all organized and I get a little obsessive about the organization.

      Delete
  2. Welcome. And yeah. If that stuff wasn't organized, how would you find them.

    ReplyDelete