Wednesday, March 11, 2015

MG Collection: Nadie Review!

Remember this bag from way back in my January Fashion Lust List post? I got it! I was looking on Amazon for a new bag and came across this brand, MG Collection. I was amazed at their selection and prices. Though I wasn't 100% certain of the quality. As with everything I buy I scoured the internet for reviews. I couldn't find actual pictures of this bag from people that own it anywhere. I found only 1 blog review from this brand...that's it! The reviews on Amazon for other MG Collection bags were mostly good, so I took the plunge. I decided it was my duty to review this bag and let everyone know about the brand.

I took this picture in the snow so that you call could see the sequins better.

The back of the purse. I apologize for the abrupt cropping of this image. As you can see towards the bottom, the image got corrupted and glitchy. I couldn't get a better one with good lighting.
First off: the bag is gorgeous! Even better than the picture on Amazon. The sequins sparkle well. The only issue: I have long hair and two cats. I found that hair got caught between the sequins. Totally fixable though.

I was really impressed with the material! I didn't expect it to feel as sturdy as it did, it literally feels like real leather. I haven't tested the handles for sturdiness much yet, but I would be careful with them just in case. I love that this bag came with an attachable shoulder strap and metal loops for that on the side! It's a great idea especially when I'm shopping and already carrying a bunch of things. The strap is also adjustable.



The zipper feels like it may get caught at some point, but if you treat the bag with care and not whip the zipper open, it should be fine.



The inside of the bag is really roomy and has a bunch of pockets which surprised me!



 Being OCD with keeping things organized in my bag I LOVE pockets! There is of course the large roomy area. 2 side pockets for a phone or ipod. Then 2 zippered pockets, one being attached to another pocket. There are also 2 very small pockets on each side of the bag where the strap attaches.

I am very impressed with this bag! It was a steal for the price, it looks expensive but isn't. I recommend trying an MG Collection bag, I have quite a few more on my wishlist myself. They make great quality and really beautiful fashionable bags.

Now, I am trying to figure out what I want to do for some future anime and music posts. I'm not going to bother with a poll, because only 1 person (and you're awesome whoever you are) normally votes in them. So PLEASE comment with any ideas/anything you want to read about that's anime or music related. It takes maybe 1-2 minutes to comment and you can do it anonymously. I have some ideas of my own, but I would really love some feedback as to what you guys want to see!

Xoxo
Moon prism power makeup! 

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a nice bag. I think I already gave you ideas as I got them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ I love it so much *^*. It's legit my first adult bag that isn't Hello Kitty or animal print. Yes, you have given me ideas and thank you. I'm trying to see if anyone else has ideas or anything I haven't thought of yet.

      Delete
    2. Ha. Adult bag. For things like fancy times? heh Welcome.

      Delete