Wednesday, April 6, 2016

KC Republic Makeup Brush Drying Towers Review

Disclaimer: I received the products in this post in exchange for a review on Amazon. This is my complete honest opinion, I refuse to lie to my readers. This was also my choice to post this review here.

Today I have an awesome pair of products to show you all! They are the KC Republic makeup brush drying towers from Lashes and cosmetics. I have a LOT of makeup brushes and it is always a pain for me to dry them. I typically would put them into cups to dry...but then I would have to wait forever for therm to dry and worry about water messing with the glue and loosening bristles. Yeah, fun stuff! So when I was given the opportunity to try these I jumped at it.


The towers arrived packaged like so. They did need assembly but they were very easy to assemble; I like that I can disassemble these and put therm back in their respective boxes when not in use.


Ignore the bubbles that appear on the pieces, it seems there was a film attached that I forgot to remove ._______. . The pieces are made of acrylic plastic though one of the pieces is cardboard with plastic.

This is the square shaped tower, it holds 26 brushes and as you can see it has a variety of holes of different sizes for  brushes to sit in.


The circular tower assembled. This one also has a variety of holes and holds 14 brushes. 

The towers are sturdy and don't wobble when put on a flat surface. They also look great. 


How do they fair when holding brushes? I washed my makeup brushes and put them through the top fave down. It grips my brushes very well! I don't have to worry about them falling through and now my brushes can dry faster!





Overall, I am very impressed by these makeup brush towers and they work wonderfully. I'm not only happy to use these for my own brushes, but I'm also excited to use them to hold my makeup brushes while working with clients. I could also bring these to Connecticon with me to help me while applying makeup for my cosplays! 

You can purchase both towers on Amazon via these links: 


Thank you to Lashes and Cosmetics for sending me these wonderful products to test out!

Xoxo
Heather Zombie <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That does look useful. For someone who has a lot of them like you. Good review.

    ReplyDelete