Saturday, April 16, 2016

Lashes and Cosmetics Eyelash Products & Bag Review


Disclaimer: The products in this review were sent to me by the wonderful and generous Lashes and Cosmetics company in exchange for Amazon reviews. I am not being paid to write this, writing about these products on my personal blog is my own choice. All opinions are 100% my own, I would never lie to you guys 💜

Hello lovelies! Today I have some more products from Lashes and Cosmetics that I wanted to review for you! They have a good amount of products that seem awesome so I wanted to try them out for myself. Based on my experience with them so far, I would recommend them; all products they have sent me have arrived quickly not to mention their staff is super sweet.

First up is this clear vinyl makeup bag, which you can buy here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CO9LNVO




I love this bag! The plastic vinyl does not feel cheap, it is quite sturdy. It us as really good size and fits more than it would seem to. The main body of the bag zips shut. There are 3 pockets on the front and one on the size which snap. It has handbag like handles with a rubber gripping on them. It also has a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap.



For size comparison I put my tablet and a full-sized Bath and Body works spray in the main zippered compartment. I put my Naked 3 palette in the side pocket for comparison and my Colour Pop ultra matte lippie and lippie stick into one of the front pockets. This bag can hold a lot! There is only one slight thing I find troubling about this bag, it's the snaps on the pockets. Be careful with opening! They snap shut tightly and a few times I was afraid that I would tear the plastic. But this bag is sturdy enough to where I didn't harm it at all. This would be great for carrying extra products or tools to a client's home; I may even use it at Connecticon.

Next up is the Mascara set sampler with bonus eyeliner.



You can buy this here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BZCRMAW



The set comes in this cute and convenient case; I really like the case as it makes it easy to toss the products into my bag and go. I think this would be a great addition to a cosplay bag.




  Inside the case, there are four different mascaras as well as a mirror. The mascara varieties are thickening, volumizing, fiber and lengthening. The eyeliner doesn't fit in the case; it is a liquid felt tipped one. The tip is a bit thicker than I prefer but it is opaque, dark and glides on well.



Stupid camera wouldn't focus right >.<

The mascaras do work well! Please ignore my uneven eyeliner; I was exhausted and felt like crap when I applied it. Each mascara has a different brush and I really did see a difference in each one.

Here is the lengthening mascara:

Lengthening:



Volumizing:




Thickening:




Fiber:




This was my very first time using a fiber mascara, I have always been on the fence about them; seeing girls with spider leg looking eyelashes and hearing horror stories about scratched corneas. If you are careful and don't get the fibers in your eye you should be fine. That being said the results were crazy and better than expected. My lashes looked like falsies!



Bridal False Eyelash kit - Monday Thru Sunday eyelash kit



You can buy this here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TZ04J80

This set comes with 6 pairs of false eyelashes, curved tweezers, glue and some microbrushes. It also comes with an instructional card. The eyelashes themselves are great; I love that they're in a range of drama and styles and the fact that the band is clear. The tweezers are nice and sturdy and great for applying the lashes.







Sadly, the glue didn't work for me. I'm sure I followed the directions correctly; I don't know if the glue just set too quickly or if it isn't tacky enough. I could not get the lashes to stay with this particular glue. I'm also not as fan of the fact that its black, let's be real I get lash glue all over the place when I apply lashes to myself - that's the crappy part of being a glasses wearer and having to take them off to apply makeup.

Even though I didn't like the glue, I love the rest of the set and I would recommend it for the lashes alone!

I would recommend each product, my favorite is the bag. It holds so much! I've definitely been using it a lot. And I see myself using the mascaras and eyelashes a lot for when I go out.

Xoxo

Heather zombie 💜

1 comment:

  1. The bag is nice. Good reviews. ...Ever thought of doing this on Youtube?

    ReplyDelete