Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lust List: My birthday wishlist!

Hello lovelies! This month I'm doing a special edition of the lust list! I truthfully didn't have enough interesting items for the March fashion lust list that I didn't already buy. If you would like me to do a sort of haul/finds post of the things I got let me know!

My birthday is approaching (April 30), so I thought that it would be interesting to share my most wished for items this year. I truly never expect gifts or ask for them. I truthfully don't really get anything unless either of my best friends (love you guys!! <3) decides to get me something or if I buy it myself. So this post is purely for fun.

I have been asked before to share the link to my Amazon wish list, but I thought it would be pompous of me and that really no one cares. To me, when I see a blogger put a link to their wishlist on their blog, it's like they're saying "Hey buy me shit!" Or expecting something. So unless anyone badly wants mine, I won't post it.

But anyway I thought this would make an interesting post and something different for the lust list. I fully intend to eventually buy everything on this list. Here is my top 10 list of item on my birthday wishlist

1. Roku



I am DYING for a Roku. If I could choose any one thing for my birthday, it would be a Roku. I watch a lot of anime and Kdramas. I can't watch them at my computer, which is laggy when playing videos and it is extremely uncomfortable to watch videos at (I have to use a plastic folding chair as a computer chair.). When I do watch my shows, I watch them on my very old Android tablet (which is slowly dying at time of writing). I currently can only watch things on 2 apps: Crunchyroll and Viki. The browser sucks for playing any videos but youtube. I connect my tablet via HDMI to the TV in my room. But sadly, subtitles will not show from Viki via HDMI and my HDMI cable is slowly dying.

So I really want a Roku. It has all of the channels that I want and has a remote. Fire TV doesn't have every channel that I want and Chromecast doesn't have a remote. I would love a Roku 3 but it is HELLA expensive! I would be just as happy with the HDMI Roku stick.

2. Victorian style porcelain tea cups



I have been wanting a Victorian style tea set for a long time. For Christmas my best friend ( Hi Vicky!!! :D) gave me a beautiful tea pot. I have been getting into fancy loose leaf teas and browsing online for tea cups so my desire for a beautiful tea cup increases. I want something with floral that looks fancy. Also with a matching saucer. I have found a few Royal Albert cups as well as some other brands that I'm in love with. But oh the price tag ;___; . There is also a skull sugar spoon that I would love to go with it. The skull spoon actually matches a tea cup I already own.

3. Lots of figures



I have so many different figures on my wish list. I really want to build my collection. From Funko Pop figures like their horror villains collection and Adventure time to ones from anime. I really want a Kakashi figure, some Sailor Moon ones and a Kirito one.

4. Sailor Moon wig



I've been lusting over Sailor Moon wigs. I want one for my cosplay. There are quite a few options but the already styled versions are too much for me to afford at the moment. Though an already styled wig that is a good quality fibre wig is best, I would be happy with something like a blonde Hatsune Miku wig that I can style

5. Special Effects Makeup supplies



I have so many different products on my list. I want to build up my special effects kit and have new products to work with. I also want to start using better quality products, right now I just use some eyeshadow palettes and Halloween grease paint for coloring. I'm nearly out of liquid latex too and need some that is clear.

6.External battery charger



I go on adventures with my friends a lot and use my phone for various things - music, texting, internet, obsessive list making. Sometimes my battery dies so I keep a car charger with me. I really want to get and have been meaning to get an external battery charger so that I can charge my phone on the go -even when I don't have a power source. I have been eyeing one from Amazon - it's compact, has a good amount of power and a warranty.

7. Skincare products



I have quite a few skincare products on my list. My most wished for ones are Glamglow Thirstymud, Boots Ionic Clay Shine Away Mask and Clinique Clarifying lotion 2. I have a huge love of face masks, especially sheet masks. I always try to keep a good stock of sheet masks, I never ever want to run out.

8. Into The Woods and Annabelle



I do have a lot of DVDs on my list but these 2 are my most wished ones. I absolutely need them in my possession.

9. Shoes and jewelry



I combined these into 1 subject. There are a lot of jewelry items because I fully admit I'm an accessory junkie. But I do wear my jewelry a lot and use different things for different looks. There are quite a few items like these skull earrings and this Nightmare before Christmas cameo that I am wanting (Have I mentioned I'm obsessed with cameos??). This fabulous bat bracelet. Also Neo from twitter (Hi!) showed me these Black Butler earrings from Hot Topic. Needless to say I have to have them.

I also am dying to get my hands on a pair of these black wedge booties.

10. Plushies



I have had quite a few anime plushies on my list for a few years now. I need to own all of my babies in plushie form. My most wished for plushies are Kirito, Asuna, Grell, Levi and Sailor Moon. I also really want an Alucard and Yukio (Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist) plushie but they do not seem to make them ;___;

So those are the top items in my list....out of like 200 or so items .__. (Hehe oops). At least I give options. I honestly wasn't excited or happy at all for my birthday this year. I was going to avoid everything birthday related....but now I'm throwing a (pretty cool if I do say so myself) party...if all works out!! What's pathetic is I haven't gotten a single thing (besides picking a date/ invitations) done on my list of plans...and I'm already planning my outfit!! That's so me.

Anyway thank you everyone for being awesome and reading this as well as putting up with my ramblings!! I normally don't do this, but if you would like to follow any of my social networks visit these links below, some are already listed in the blog side bar:

Twitter.com/lipstickxzombie
Pinterest.com/lipstickzombie
Ask.fm/sailorkhaleesi (Feel free to ask me a question, just don't be a creep or an asshole)
Sailor-khaleesi.tumblr.com
Instagram.com/lipstickxzombie

Hope you all have a lovely day!
Moon prism power makeup!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, what do you know, I have tax money coming in. heh heh Also I have a roku at my house. Mostly for my little nephew to watch Netflix if he comes down here. Now what to get? heh heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is your Roku? Which model do you have? I really want to get one but I'm having second thoughts due to mixed reviews. I keep seeing that the Roku stick kind of sucks, but I don't want to spend nearly $100 on the Roku 3. I mostly want it so I can watch Kdramas, Crunchyroll and HBO Go. Lol I still haven't gotten anything on this list but I'm highly thinking of pre-ordering that Sailor Moon figure this weekend.

      Delete
    2. I have one that plugs into the TV by a little box. Not a stick. It's a normal TV. It works.

      Delete
    3. I meant like which model. The 1, light, 2 or 3? I'm thinking of saving for one of the boxes. Though the stick is cheaper I see a lot of people having problems with it.

      Delete
    4. Oh. No idea actually. Someone brought it down.

      Delete